New announcements are not running

HomeForumsAdRotate for WordPressGeneral SupportNew announcements are not running

Hello,
    I’m going through the forum because I’ve been writing to you for over a month about a problem with scrolling ads.
    I have the latest version of AdRotatre Pro.
    When I enter a new advertisement in a group. She came home well but does not parade at the same pace as all the others.
    I set the statistics to zero but it remains at 1 while the others start again quickly.
    I emptied the cache … I put the new announcements on the most display position but nothing helped.
    The old advertisements are displayed uniformly but not the new ones … They do not start to see little …
    Thank you for your help

Hi Stephane,

I don’t think your email arrived πŸ˜‘. But now you’re here!

So a new advert in a group does not get shown as much as it should?
    Check the adverts weight setting. Also make sure that your websites cache works, if you use that.
    Usually these kinds of issues are something like that.

AdRotate has support for Borlabs Cache and W3 Total Cache.
    Check out this manual to see how to set up the plugins for that to work; https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/caching-support/
    Personally I prefer Borlabs cache as it’s much easier to set up.

Hello,
    thanks for the advice
    By cons since today I have the display of the admin part all shifted following a message at the top.
    I can not do any action from this message … I perceive a gift and the twitter bird.

I just released an update fixing that. There was a tag missing in the notifications πŸ™

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in