New renew License do not want to activate

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support New renew License do not want to activate

Charl
    Badges:

I bought a renew deo adrotate license, but for some reason it do not want to activate, what I did so far is I did Force de-activate on site and fill in the license again that did not work, In customer section did Your licenses reset that did not work, I also download zip install from my customer dashboard also that did not work.

Please assist
    Thanks

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

When you try to activate, do you see any errors?

Randi Rix
    Badges:

Hi there
    I have just installed “AdRotate Pro” and bought a single licence. But when i try to activate my licence key i get this message “Your license has expired. Please consider getting a new license. Get a discount”.

First a made an installation of the normal “Adrotate banner” plugin, but couldn’t found any way to buy and activate a key in the free version. Then i bought a licence to “AdRotate Pro” and i got my licence key by email. Then i tried to installed the zip-file with the “AdRotate Pro” plugin. Then i got an error (I forgot which one). Then i tried to delete the free version and installed the “AdRotate Pro” with succes.

Then i tried to activate my key i get a message about that “Your license has expired. Please consider getting a new license. Get a discount”.

How can I move on without having to buy again? Which would not be totally fair …

Best, Randi Rix

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Hi Randy,
    Thanks for getting a license!
    Your license is ofcourse valid and fine. The notification you see will go away about 12 hours after activating. This is a little quirk that’ll be fixed in the next version.

As for the ‘unknown’ error, you probably still have AdRotate Banner Manager installed.
    Take a look at the upgrade steps to deal with that – https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/upgrade-adrotate-to-adrotate-pro/

Randi Rix
    Badges:

Hi Arnan,
    Thank you so much for getting back on this issue. Good to hear that the key will work after 12 hours. I cross my fingers and hope that everything will be fine tomorrow.

I need to have everything up running this monday morning (CET).

//Randi

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

It’s already working, just the notification is wrong for some users.

Randi Rix
    Badges:

OK. Thanks. Everything looks fine now 🙂

//Randi

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Great 🥳🥳

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New renew License do not want to activate’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in