New renew License do not want to activate

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support New renew License do not want to activate

Charl
    Badges:

I bought a renew deo adrotate license, but for some reason it do not want to activate, what I did so far is I did Force de-activate on site and fill in the license again that did not work, In customer section did Your licenses reset that did not work, I also download zip install from my customer dashboard also that did not work.

Please assist
    Thanks

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

When you try to activate, do you see any errors?

Randi Rix
    Badges:

Hi there
    I have just installed “AdRotate Pro” and bought a single licence. But when i try to activate my licence key i get this message “Your license has expired. Please consider getting a new license. Get a discount”.

First a made an installation of the normal “Adrotate banner” plugin, but couldn’t found any way to buy and activate a key in the free version. Then i bought a licence to “AdRotate Pro” and i got my licence key by email. Then i tried to installed the zip-file with the “AdRotate Pro” plugin. Then i got an error (I forgot which one). Then i tried to delete the free version and installed the “AdRotate Pro” with succes.

Then i tried to activate my key i get a message about that “Your license has expired. Please consider getting a new license. Get a discount”.

How can I move on without having to buy again? Which would not be totally fair …

Best, Randi Rix

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Hi Randy,
    Thanks for getting a license!
    Your license is ofcourse valid and fine. The notification you see will go away about 12 hours after activating. This is a little quirk that’ll be fixed in the next version.

As for the ‘unknown’ error, you probably still have AdRotate Banner Manager installed.
    Take a look at the upgrade steps to deal with that – https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/upgrade-adrotate-to-adrotate-pro/

Randi Rix
    Badges:

Hi Arnan,
    Thank you so much for getting back on this issue. Good to hear that the key will work after 12 hours. I cross my fingers and hope that everything will be fine tomorrow.

I need to have everything up running this monday morning (CET).

//Randi

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

It’s already working, just the notification is wrong for some users.

Randi Rix
    Badges:

OK. Thanks. Everything looks fine now 🙂

//Randi

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Great 🥳🥳

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in