No auto rotation

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Adverts and Banners No auto rotation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 2 weeks ago.

Rjck
    Badges:

My adverts(although i uploaded them in the banner part) dont auto rotate. I created a group, added 2 adverts as a banner, added those to the created group.

In the Adcode part i added the first basis example rule(dont know what they all do and when to chose a different one) and i added Adrotate as a Widget. In the Widget i chose type group and id 1.

Hope someone can help.

Arnan
    Badges:

None of this sounds like AdRotate.
    AdRotate has no rules or types named “group”.

Which plugin are you using? Or what did you do exactly?

Rjck
    Badges:

Many thanks for the reply. The settings i named are in Adrotate, Adrotate/manage groups

Arnan
    Badges:

Allright, do the adverts work in their preview when you edit them?
    And from the 2 you should see on your site, only one shows up?

Make sure both adverts are indeed in the group (they probably are, as you mentioned it already).
    And that you put the right group on your site. (eg, check the widget you made and see that it uses group 1).

If the previews work, you know your adcode is good. If they don’t work, check your adverts.
    If the widget and group are fine, but only one advert ever shows, make sure you don’t have caching that hinders things – AdRotate has support for W3 Total Cache and Borlabs Cache.
    Check out this manual on making the plugins work together; https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/caching-support/

Rjck
    Badges:

Many thanks for the reply. I have been playing with it, but i still dont get it working.
    About the preview, where should i find that? About the caching, i didnt adjust anything. So if WordPress has caching, it should be at its default level.

Arnan
    Badges:

The preview is below the adcode when you edit the advert.

Caching is not done with WordPress. There are plugins for that. If you use W3 Total Cache or Borlabs Cache you can follow the guide to set them up correctly together.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in