Non mobile ads showing up

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Non mobile ads showing up

I have set up ad groups that are mobile enabled and when I’m on my mobile phone, I’m still seeing the desktop/tablet only ads.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Did you enable the ‘mobile adverts’ checkbox in your group?

I have the box under “Mobile support” that says “Enable mobile support for this group” checked.

Still ahowing up with desktop ads though.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

And all relevant adverts have the right devices selected?
    So desktop only for the desktop devices, and tablet/phone for the rest?

If so, and it still shows the wrong stuff, take a look at your cache if you use that. Or clear the browser cache.

All relevant adverts have right devices. I’ve cleared my cache in Wordpress along with my browser cache. It’s still showing non mobile ads on mobile.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Hmm 🤨
    Please send a message through your dashboard from the support page and refer to this message.
    Also make sure you tick the box for me to take a look so I can log in and take a look for myself.
    Perhaps that’s quicker in figuring this out. Thanks!

heidikana
    Badges:

hi there – was there a resolution to this issue? I think we are having the same problem … I followed the steps above (cleared cache, selected right devices, checked mobile support in the group) and I can’t get the mobile ad to display on mobile. Been checking it on my phone in incognito model and also deleted the cache on the phone.

thanks for your help!

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

@heidikana You don’t have AdRotate Pro so you don’t have this feature.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in