Premium Support

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Premium Support

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by tgl.

tgl
    Badges:

I have tested the premium support function in the plugin dashboard a few times and I have never seen a reply.

A ticket system is far more effective for support tickets in my opinion but even if you are using email support there are two very simple suggestions I have to make the process far more effective for customers:

1. In the premium support form show us the email address that a reply will be coming from (I assume they come from __________@ajdg.solutions although the forum notifications come from __________@ajdg.solutions) so we can whitelist it.

2. Send an immediate confirmation so we have a record of what was submitted and when (we also can be sure the email is going through successfully at that point).

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

I never received an email from you. I think. Or if I did, you have my reply but I don’t recognize your name.

I’ll look at adding a CC option or something similar. That could be useful.

tgl
    Badges:

I just sent one today with the subject “Premium Support Test” around the time of my original post above.

tgl
    Badges:

Did you receive the premium support message I sent?

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

I got a ton of emails over the last few days, both from the site contact form and the plugin contact form.
    If you didn’t get a reply I didn’t receive yours.

tgl
    Badges:

How do we fix the problem?

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

It seems to work for other users. This logically means the form in itself works.
    So if the email is not sending/not coming through your SMTP, you should talk to your hosting provider about that.

Perhaps install a SMTP plugin for WordPress to ensure emails are sent more reliably.
    Or setup a DKIM/SPF record if you haven’t already.
    Ooooor… Use a more trustworthy domain name as the ‘from’ address. Some domains are on spam lists… This happens from time to time with emails I send 🙄 Very frustrating.

richard2x2
    Badges:

How do you start a new thread or topic??????

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

@richard2x2 same as you wrote your reply here, except not in a topic.
    So for example; If you go to the general support forum (https://ajdg.solutions/forums/forum/adrotate-for-wordpress/general-support/), scroll down to the bottom.
    Every forum has its form there.

tgl
    Badges:

I saw the CC option was added for the premium support forum, greatly appreciated.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Premium Support’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in