Rotating ads displaying more than one?

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Rotating ads displaying more than one?

Pixads100
    Badges:

Hi Guys,

I am a little concerned before purchasing the pro license.

When the rotating ads load its displaying more than one ad in that location.

This should obviously only display one rotating ad at a time.

Please advise as I am testing and finishing development for launch of this site.

Herewith an example of a page. I look forward to hearing from you.

https://www.ircatoday.com/broadditch-farm-shop/

Kind Regards

Mark Fraser

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

As far as I can see, all 3 locations rotate their advert fine on that page.
    No errors related to AdRotate are outputted in the console either.

Try clearing your browser cache.

Pixads100
    Badges:

Hi Arnan,

Thank you for your reply its much appreciate. but the issue still seems to appear ..I shall continue to test on other colleagues and friends devices. I am currently not using any wp cache plugin with this theme!

The wordpress theme I am using to create the site is News Paper by Tagdiv .. is this theme something you are familiar with using Adrotate?

May I ask if you could reply with a couple of links to live sites using your pro version in this way please?

Thank you Arnan.. your advice is most appreciated.

Kind Regards

Mark

suite3
    Badges:

Hi, I just installed AdRotate on my website http://www.metropole.ht which runs the Newspaper Theme, I inserted your short code in 2 locations on a page and on their ad management. None of them load. Am I missing a step?

The AdRotate ads should be showing at the bottom of the sidebar.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

If the adverts work in your dashboard (The preview when editing them in AdRotate) it’s likely related to caching or an adblocker.

suite3
    Badges:

am I supposed to get a preview for groups as well? I only see it for individual ads

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Groups of-course have no preview, only adverts do.
    You can see the preview when you edit each advert.

Pixads100
    Badges:

Hi Arnan,

Going back to my original question?… also may my issue be a pixel dimension size of ad? because this split second stacking when loading page doesn’t occur in the header location only sidebar (600×500) and in post ad spot desktop and mobile. Is there a specific size to design to ?

https://www.ircatoday.com/broadditch-farm-shop/

The wordpress theme I am using to create the site is News Paper by Tagdiv .. is this theme something you are familiar with using Adrotate?

May I ask if you could reply with a couple of links to live sites using your pro version in this way please?

Thank you Arnan.. your advice is most appreciated.

Kind Regards

Mark

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

@pixads100 For dynamic groups it’s best to have all adverts in the same size.
    I looked at the page you linked and it appears to work fine.
    So if that’s not working, I’m not sure what you’re asking or want me to troubleshoot.

The theme should be fine. I’m not aware of any incompatibilities with any theme.

I don’t have demo links for other sites, I don’t track my users 😉

@suite3 Please don’t highjack topics – start your own topic.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in