Saving Group

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Groups Saving Group

Iryna-IMN
    Badges:

Hi,
    Saving the group I get this error:
    ‘There was an error loading the page. If you please try again by reloading the page via the menu on the left.
    When I try to reload the page, it gives me the same error again, or when I try and join a group and from there I try to create the other group it always gives me the same error. Please I need urgently to solve this problem.

Thanks
    Iryna

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Please check the version numbers in AdRotate > Settings > Maintenance, near the bottom.
    If there is a mismatch, click the “run updater” button.

Alternatively the error can show if you or someone deleted the AdRotate tables.
    Re-activating the plugin from the plugins page in your dashboard should create new tables on activation.

Iryna-IMN
    Badges:

Hi,
    unfortunately the problem persists, it doesn’t make me create and modify the groups … only the single insertions.
    I disable the expired banners, because it gave me the error but the problem remains.

How can I solve this problem?
    Thanks

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

But did you verify the database version numbers as I suggested?
    Which version of AdRotate do you use? Did this start after an update?

Did you re-activate the plugin as suggested?

Iryna-IMN
    Badges:

Hi,
    I have these database numbers: Current: 66 | Previous: 42, I don’t know if they can help you.
    I am using the version 5.8.6 of the plugin and it started to malfunction only after updating.
    I tried to activate and deactivate the plugin but nothing has changed.

Thanks

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Right, so that’s fine then.
    Re-activating the plugin should then fix the problem.

If not, please check the servers error_log file for errors.
    Anything mentioning AdRotate is interesting.
    The log file can usually be found in your hosting dashboard somewhere.

Iryna-IMN
    Badges:

Hi,
    With the debugging I don’t get any plugin error and I tried to activate and deactivate it many times also emptying the cache, but it doesn’t make me create new groups anyway.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

But what does it say in the error_log file?
    Not all errors are always visible.
    When I try to make a group on AdRotate 5.8.6 it works fine. So logically it’s not an bug in AdRotate – But may be from something during updating.

Iryna-IMN
    Badges:

Hi,

I have this error:
    WordPress errore sul database Unknown column ‘budget’ in ‘field list’ per la query UPDATE wp_adrotate SET budget = budgetcrate WHERE id = 92 AND crate > 0; fatta da do_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_adrotate_click’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, adrotate_click_callback

How can I solve it?

Thanks

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Aha!

Usually that means you didn’t finish the update properly.
    If you go to Settings > Maintenance, near the bottom there is a button “run updater” that should add the missing column.

Iryna-IMN
    Badges:

Hi,

I did everything as you said but the problem continues to persist 🙁

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Allright, then if the budget column missing is the only error please execute this query in PHPMyAdmin, you can do so in the SQL field/page. PHPMyAdmin is usually found in your hosting dashboard or through cPanel/Directadmin.

ALTER TABLE wp_adrotate ADD budget double NOT NULL default '0' AFTER autodelete;

Make sure the wp_ bit matches your database table names. Some setups use another prefix.
    Obviously since you’re editing your database manually, take great care to copy the query exactly.
    A backup is never a bad idea for this kind of thing.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in