Schedule did not work (Date 1970)

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Bug Reports Schedule did not work (Date 1970)

Ralf Reymann
    Badges:

I use AdRotate Pro newest update Version 5.6.2. WordPress 5.3. PHP 7.3.11

I tried to change an old schedule with new date but after saving it changed to

Januar 01, 1970 00:00
    März 26, 1970 00:00

Same or similar problems to create a new schedule. Date 1970 or sometimes another date I did not enter (e.g. saying 3. december and saved it witih 30. december. After trie to correct changed to 1970.

I spend over 2 hours to find the problem. I disabled ALL other plugins. I created database. I reinstallad AdRotate Pro – but same problem on different sites on this server and cannot find the problem.

Ralf Reymann
    Badges:

I tried Chrome, Firefox and EDGE.

Ralf Reymann
    Badges:

When make new schedule direct in the ad I chooses from today to 4. december 07:58 but it was saved as:

November 22, 2019 00:00
    Februar 14, 2020 00:00

I cannot chante 14. feb. to any other date in the future.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Please check your servers error_log file for errors.
    The error_log file can usually be found in your hosting dashboard.
    Anything mentioning AdRotate is interesting.

Ralf Reymann
    Badges:

Hi, i use different managed Server by 1&1 / IONOS. In the logs folder there are only access.log / dav.log / mail.log and sftp.log but no error logs. The problem is on all managed dedicated server, not only on one.

whitedd
    Badges:

Updated to AdRotate Professional 5.6.3… but problem is not solved… still cannot set correct end date…

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

@gr-gmbh Every server has some form of error_log somewhere. Please check with your hosting company to see where it is. Without a more specific error I don’t know what to look for or how to advise a course of action.

@whitedd End-dates work fine for me in version 5.6.3. If it doesn’t work for you please create a new topic and descripe your problem there. This topic is about something else.

Ralf Reymann
    Badges:

I contacted IONOS Support to get the error logs, I hope they will answer soon.

Ralf Reymann
    Badges:

I have activated the errorlogs by instruction of IONOS for one off my blogs. The only lines in Error logs are shown is:

[27-Nov-2019 12:54:47 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant c – assumed ‘c’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/xxx/wp-content/themes/layout2/content.php on line 49

[27-Nov-2019 14:00:25 Europe/Berlin] PHP Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /homepages/xxx/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/vendor/wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/utils.php on line 357

The problem was the same. But after install the new version 5.6.3 of AdRotate Pro schedule works now?!

I testet in different blogs – with 5.6.2 the problem is still there but directly after installing 5.6.3 no problems.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

So everything works now?

Ralf Reymann
    Badges:

Yes with new version it works now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Schedule did not work (Date 1970)’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in