- April 17, 2018 at 3:38 pm #47929
This is very frustrating. I just bought the PRO version today and installation and everything went ok.
However, a very very large problem with scheduling. Each time I try to set the date to today (or any date) it sets it to some random date in 2022 or 2023. I see no reason why it is doing that.
1) I click the textfield in the “Start date” and a calendar dropdown shows. I select April 17, 2018. The date in the textfield then shows “17-04-2018”.
2) Then I go to the “End date” and again select the date for June 6, 2018. It displays “06-06-2018” in the textfield.
3) I leave the Start time and End time at 00:00 each. And everything else is set at default.
4) I then click “Save Schedule” button.
5) It then shows me this for the start and end dates:
October 09, 2022 00:00
January 01, 2023 00:00
Any idea what is happening and how to stop that?April 17, 2018 at 3:39 pm #47931
By the way, if I go back into the schedule again to make an adjustment and re-save, it then changes the dates and shows this:
January 01, 1970 00:00
March 26, 1970 00:00April 17, 2018 at 5:11 pm #47938
Does this happen only when you edit/create a schedule directly or also when you add a schedule when creating/editing an advert?April 18, 2018 at 6:42 am #48028
It happens both when I create a new schedule and when I edit a schedule. And it happens unfortunately both directly from the Schedule screen and when I add a schedule when I am adding a new advert. So seems like in all scenarios.
Could it be a PHP issue? I’m 7.x for PHP. My server time is no problem. So maybe a PHP issue? I can troubleshoot more if you give me some tests to try.April 18, 2018 at 8:38 am #48030
In my limited testing I can only find date errors when creating schedules, not when editing/creating them from the adverts thing.
Which browser version are you using?April 18, 2018 at 10:03 am #48038
Ok, I did more testing. Thank you for the feedback @Arnan
I was only using Safari Version 11.1 before, and all the dates were being displayed as “06-06-2018”.
But when I switched to Chrome Version 67.0.3393.4 for example and created a new advert and added a schedule while creating an advert, it instead shows yyyy/mm/dd like “2018/06/06” and it SUCCESSFULLY created the correct schedule.
But… in Chrome when I then try to edit the Schedule (because I want to check the box to delete it a day after the schedule finishes) and save that change, it reverts to the 1970 date.
So it seems partially a browser issue and partially a server-side issue?April 18, 2018 at 11:00 am #48042
It’s a browser issue indeed. I’m almost done with a patch that works in all major browsers without fallbacks or unreliable crap.
This morning I came up with a more compatible datepicker. In the next few days, after some more testing, I’ll update the plugin.April 18, 2018 at 11:34 am #48045
Ah, are you the developer? Do glad you could support this so quickly! 🙂
In the near-term in the next few days, do you have a suggestion for a good browser or method to use?April 18, 2018 at 3:42 pm #48051
I use Chrome, it seems to mostly work there. That’s what I used for most testing.
However, as it turns out it’s not really reliable there either.
So updating the plugin will be a priority, I really hope it’ll be ready before the weekend.April 18, 2018 at 3:43 pm #48053
Moved to bug reports.April 18, 2018 at 6:04 pm #48059
Maybe something that helps you.
I’m using Safari and there the date picker doesn’t even show up and entering the date manually always leads to the 1970 date. However, in Firefox the date picker works just fine.April 18, 2018 at 7:44 pm #48063
Native date pickers kinda suck so far – especially for Safari 🙁
The next version will get rid of them and use something better.April 19, 2018 at 8:58 am #48136
When the update is released will it be available within my WP Admin? Or must I manually download and install the PRO version from this website?April 19, 2018 at 5:33 pm #48148
Either should work – The update is available now.
https://ajdg.solutions/2018/04/19/adrotate-pro-4-13-1-datepickers/April 19, 2018 at 5:47 pm #48150
Update failed: The package can not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10): Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signatureApril 19, 2018 at 6:39 pm #48172
Seems to work for me – Maybe your server doesn’t have enough space or memory to unpack the file.
Did you try it a 2nd time?April 19, 2018 at 6:42 pm #48175
I tried 4 times but it does not work 🙁April 19, 2018 at 6:43 pm #48178
Hmm – I’ll look into that later today.
For now, please try a manual update – https://ajdg.solutions/manuals/adrotate-manuals/upgrade-adrotate-pro-to-a-newer-version/April 19, 2018 at 6:51 pm #48188
I have performed the procedure but it is not updatedApril 19, 2018 at 7:33 pm #48195
the first update is ok the second is not updated
[fix] Date pickers not setting the right dates for some users
[fix] Editing schedules now sets right date format in all browsers
[fix] Force-deactivating old licenses working more reliable
[new] More attractive theme for date pickers
The topic ‘Scheduling Dates Are All Incorrect…. (new install!)’ is closed to new replies.