Set Click timer to 60 seconds doesn't working.

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Advert Statistics Set Click timer to 60 seconds doesn't working.

Scott
    Badges:

Hello There,

I am using Adrotate pro on my site and I want to reduce click timer to 60 from 86400 as Said in the description “Default: 86400. This number may not be empty, be lower than 60 or exceed 86400 (24 hours).”. but after set timer for 60 seconds click is not get tracked even after 2 mins. can you please suggest solutions. or anyone has reported this type of issue?

My Website Installation Details
    ==> WordPress: 4.8.4
    ==> AdRotate Professional: 4.8
    Is your WordPress a multisite/networked installation?
    ==> Single Site installation
    Do you use a caching plugin? Which one?
    ==> Yes, W3 Total Cache.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Start with updating to a newer version. The latest version is 4.10.1.
    It’s likely that your problem goes away with the newer version.

Upgrade instruction: https://ajdg.solutions/adrotate/manuals/upgrade-adrotate-pro-to-a-newer-version/

Scott
    Badges:

Hello Arnan,

We have updated the plugin to its latest version. but still, the issue is there. I recently noted that issue is not about click timer, but the issue is regarding click tracking I have clicked ad 4 times but in stats its only showing 2 clicks.

Can you please suggest any troubleshoot or any solution?

looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

If you’re the admin of that site, or you’re logged in that’s intended behavior.

Check your settings in Settings > Stats.

Scott
    Badges:

Hello Arnan,

I have already checked track stats for administrator and logged in users. but it’s not working.

Thanks

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

How did you set up your caching? Did you follow the guide for it? AdRotate (Pro) requires some specific settings – https://ajdg.solutions/manuals/adrotate-manuals/caching-support/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Set Click timer to 60 seconds doesn't working.’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in