Show an ad in a group only in a specific page

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Groups Show an ad in a group only in a specific page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luisa Ferrari 1 year, 2 months ago.

Luisa Ferrari
    Badges:

Hello,
    I have a group which is positioned in the upper part of the sidebar with a number of ads. I would like a particular ad in this group to show only in a specific page, and not in any other page or post. Is it something obtainable with the pro version (I have the free version now)? Or is it something I have to custome code?
    If the second is true, can someone point me towards the solution? I did a research on this forum but did not find what I am looking for.

Thank you,
    Luisa

Arnan
    Badges:

Post Injection in AdRotate Pro can do that.

Or you can place the advert in your sidebar.php (if it’s above the widgets) with a conditional tag from WordPress. Take a look at is_page() for example.

Luisa Ferrari
    Badges:

Hey, thanks for the quick answer.
    If you tell me that Post Injection works for an ad inside a group I think I’ll get the pro version, it’s definitely much easier!
    Thank you,
    Luisa

Luisa Ferrari
    Badges:

I am sorry, I just bought adrotate pro but I can see that there is not a visible feature that can offer me what I asked. I see that post injection is for groups, but I asked if there is that feature for ads.

Is there something I am missing?
    Thank you,
    Luisa

Arnan
    Badges:

Groups hold adverts, so yea…

Luisa Ferrari
    Badges:

Fantastic support, I will surely left a worthy review.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Show an ad in a group only in a specific page’ is closed to new replies.