Specify ads from group

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Groups Specify ads from group

Hi,

I hope you can help. I have set up some test adverts and added them to the test group. I want to insert ads in my blog category pages. But the ads need to be different for each category.

Is there a way to display an ad from the group (Group=TestGroup ID=1) and then the next ad further down the page (Group=TestGroup ID=2) using shortcode? I’m using a custom layout for my category pages built with Divi. I have seen the options for Default, Dynamic and Block but none of them seem to fit my requirements.

Eventually, I want to be able to set up ‘Groups’ for each of my blog categories and then assign ad 1, 2, 3 etc to the category page. If the above is possible I’d want my default fallback category to replace the ad when it expires.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Try using the ‘duplicate adverts’ option in Settings > General.
    That’ll do what you want.

tobias
    Badges:

Hello,

is this “duplicate adverts” a Pro-Feature? I can’t find it in the Free Version 5.8.4.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

@tobias, yes that’s a pro feature 🙂

tobias
    Badges:

@Arnan de Gans: So, then i should buy it. 😉 Thank you for the information.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

If you need the extra features, yes 🥳

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in