Statistics for indivudal ads by date range?

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Advert Statistics Statistics for indivudal ads by date range?

Hi, I am trying to export results for individual ads from a specific date range. I just upgraded to AdRotate Pro and it still doesn’t look like I can do this. Am I missing something? Thanks, Dan

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Are you exporting Adverts or stats?

jammediallc
    Badges:

Hi, I am having the same issue. When I try to look at a specific date range it defaults to January 1st. Is this a bug? Didn’t used to do this. Thanks in advance!

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

@jammediallc How is looking at stats and exporting something the same?
    Make sure you have the latest version of AdRotate Pro – The date pickers showed wrong dates in recent versions but this has been fixed in version 5.6.4.
    You may have to clear your browser cache for the fixed datepicker to take effect.

Hi Arnan, I’m not seeing either of those options showing this data. Exporting advert doesn’t have impression, click, or date range stats, and exporting from stats page has date selection but only shows total stats per day, not broken down by ad.

I have an advertiser running multiple ads in multiple slots that needs to see a specific month’s data. Is there a way I can do this?

-Dan

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

@theproaudiofiles so, advert stats… If you go to manage adverts. Behind each advert name there is a link ‘stats’. Click it to see individual advert stats and below it the export option.

If the exported dates are wrong, update to version 5.7 to fix that.

Ahh thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in