Statistics missings for more recent ads

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Advert Statistics Statistics missings for more recent ads

peeblesmedia
    Badges:

Hi,

I have noticed on our site using adrotate pro that many of our active ads have stopped tracking or lost stats, the option to enable ad tracking has been turned on for all of the shown ads but they do not seem to be tracking.

We had to redeploy our site from backups recently due to a hardware failure, I am not sure if this may have caused an issue.

We have sites using adrotate free and these seem to be unaffected, only the adrotate pro site is having issues tracking stats, do you know what the cause may be or how to fix?

adrotate pro stats

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

What kind of adverts are you trying to track? Standard HTML banners? HTML5? Javascript ads?

peeblesmedia
    Badges:

Hi Arnan,

They are all standard HTML banners, image ads with URLs linked in the ad code.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

That should work fine. Make sure the javascript for clicktracking is loaded and other scripts are not causing conflicts.
    You can see this and other errors in the browser inspector. Usually there is a console, or error, tab that lists issues in red text.

peeblesmedia
    Badges:

Hi Arnan,

Thanks for the tip, I checked and it seems like there was an issue with the load order of jQuery, forcing adrotate pro to load jquery and load javascript in footer fixed this.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Hah, good 🥳

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in