Suddenly Stopped Working

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Suddenly Stopped Working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 1 week ago.

Stacy Carr
    Badges:

I have AdRotate Pro and it was been working perfectly. All of a sudden it stopped. There are no errors, no schedules have expired either. Any suggestions? I am running 4.14. Under maintenance I even ran a manual update w/o luck.

Arnan
    Badges:

Hi Stacy,
    What’s not working anymore?
    Did anything change on the site? Update to other plugins/theme perhaps?

Stacy Carr
    Badges:

Nothing on the site changed. Are there any setting on the hosting server side that may cause this? This morning none of the ads showed up. Now they do but they don’t rotate. Maybe a caching issue?

Arnan
    Badges:

Plugins don’t suddenly stop for no reason. Something must have been changed.
    An update, a rollback, something you may have done. There is no timed killswitch 😉

Perhaps there is something in your servers error_log file. This can be seen in your hosting dashboard. Anything mentioning AdRotate is interesting.

It could be a caching thing indeed. AdRotate has support for W3 Total Cache and Borlabs Cache.
    Check out this manual on making the plugins work together; https://ajdg.solutions/manuals/adrotate-manuals/caching-support/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.