Support for hybrid WordPress/HTML sites?

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Support for hybrid WordPress/HTML sites?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ajay 7 months, 1 week ago.

Ajay
    Badges:

Hi There
    I have a large site dating from 2003. Since 2011 the content has been added in WordPress but there are are lot of static php pages which I want to keep because they have a lot of search engine juice. I am looking for an advertising manager that can manage both sections of the website. I wondered if there is any way to load adverts from an AdRotate group into those static pages so and have all the details register on the AdRotate dashboard for clients to monitor their impressions and click-throughs?
    Thanks
    Ajay

Arnan
    Badges:

On those PHP pages you can load in WordPress functions via wp-load.php.
    This gives you access to the PHP functions of AdRotate (Pro) as well.

Something like this: https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/47049/what-is-the-correct-way-to-use-wordpress-functions-outside-wordpress-files

You can then use adrotate_group() for example.

Ajay
    Badges:

Thanks Arnan. I’m still in talks with an ad agency to see if they can sell advertising into my niche market because adsense isn’t working. Once that gets off the ground I’ll be in touch to purchase the plugin. Ajay.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Support for hybrid WordPress/HTML sites?’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in