Takeover / background / wallpaper Skin

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Takeover / background / wallpaper Skin

MarcoCocomello
    Badges:

Hi, Arnan. Firstly, just want to say thanks for AdRotate. I installed it today and after a few hours had ads running and rotating perfectly. Something I never thought would be so easy. I am stuck with a problem though and before I buy the pro version I want to make sure it can fix it. I have a takeover skin I need to place on the background of my site. I tried to insert the group code into the header and footer but it just places the wallpaper ad at the top and the bottom of the site. I need it to be behind my content. I saw the “Takeover Ad” widget could fix this. This is a pro feature, right? If so, would this pro feature enable me to place a group ad as a skin behind my content? Thanks for the help in advance. Don’t want to purchase it yet without clearing that up. My site is http://glitched.online. Thanks!

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Hah, that’s great 🥳

Wallpaper ads generally go in the footer, and have their own ways of staying on the background.
    Often using a z-index (css code). If your advert doesn’t go in the background make sure it is properly set up to go in the background.
    Simply add in the image doesn’t make it a background advert ofcourse.

MarcoCocomello
    Badges:

Okay thanks for the help. I keep putting it in the footer and it shows under the site at the bottom of the page. I don’t have much programming knowledge so not going to attempt to get it under the content. I will just insert the wallpaper another way then.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

If you just have the image without other code it will show as a regular image whereever you place it. So to make it a wallpaper you need at-least a bit of CSS to put it behind the actual site.

Usually a z-index is used – https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_pos_z-index.asp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in