Tracker database storing

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Advert Statistics Tracker database storing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 10 months, 1 week ago.

alanmcki
    Badges:

Hi

Thanks for the great plugin…. I have a question regarding ad tracking and the impact on the database. Please excuse me as I’m not technically minded and this is something I’ve been worried about…

I am trialing one ad on my site and the ad is receiving around 25,000 impressions per day. It’s performing very well which is great, however, overtime I am worried the impressions and click tracking will add a lot of bloat to the database.

Do you have any docs or suggestions on how to solve this?

Kind regards

Alan

Arnan
    Badges:

You can clear up stats from time to time. Resetting stats for select adverts will delete that data.

Alternatively, AdRotate Pro has a archive feature that moves stats to a secondary table for expired adverts – That way you can keep things visible, but it’s not in the active pool of stats.

AdRotate (Pro) also have a bunch of maintenance routines that run regularly to keep things lean and performing well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Tracker database storing’ is closed to new replies.