Unable to create a new advert

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Adverts and Banners Unable to create a new advert

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 1 week, 2 days ago.

zp923
    Badges:

Hello I am using a WordPress site created by SNO sites and using AdRotate Free version 4.13. When I go to the “adverts” section and click “add new” I am unable to create a new ad. Right next to where it says preview it says “Error, no Ad ID set! Check your syntax!” How do I fix this issue?

Arnan
    Badges:

Sounds like a database issue.
    Try to do some maintenance from the Settings > Maintenance tab.

There are a few buttons there to clean up and repair things.

zp923
    Badges:

I clicked the buttons to optimize and clean up the database but I am still seeing the same error when trying to create a new advert.

Arnan
    Badges:

Then something is wrong with the database that can’t be fixed by AdRotate using basic maintenance.

If you a new/small setup you can choose to delete the plugin and start over, the new database will work fine. You’ll loose all AdRotate data though.

Or you can try and figure out what’s wrong with the database and fix it. I can do this as well for a fee. If you want me to take a look and fix things you can email me using the contact form where we can discuss this in much more detail.
    https://ajdg.solutions/contact/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.