Undefined variable: wpdb

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Bug Reports Undefined variable: wpdb

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 2 weeks ago.

proactiveweb
    Badges:

I have a new WP Multisite setup and just purchased (last night) a AdRotate Pro Developers License. I have the plugin Network Enabled, following all the steps outlined in the AdRotate Manual

I have debugging turned on and this is the message I am getting on both my “primary site” and “subsite” of WP Multisite:

Notice: Undefined variable: wpdb in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adrotate-pro/adrotate-output.php on line 703

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adrotate-pro/adrotate-output.php on line 703

These same two errors show up in the error_log. I see that there is another ticket about this from a few days ago, but you mentioned that for them it had to do with an upgrade. I am coming from a fresh install running the latest plugin version, 5.2.

Arnan
    Badges:

I’ll look into it and make changes for the next update if necessary.

Thanks 🙂

proactiveweb
    Badges:

Any update on this? I am evaluating whether I should keep this multisite license or look at alternative solutions. Haven’t got it working yet based on this issue…

Arnan
    Badges:

Yep all fixed, I found the issue and implemented a fix for the next version.
    Turned out to be a missing global variable, I removed one too many in a recent code cleanup.

https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-development/

proactiveweb
    Badges:

Awesome! Can you give any guesstimate on the release?

Arnan
    Badges:

I’m finishing up a few things with the ads.txt implementation – Once that’s done I can release the update. Probably in a week.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in