View stats totals for expired ads

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Advert Statistics View stats totals for expired ads

tgl
    Badges:

Is there a way to view the stats for expired ads without re-activating them?

https://www.screencast.com/t/uk1ZPhjftWLS

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Try clicking ‘stats’ behind each advert name.

tgl
    Badges:

I thought the included screenshot was self-explanatory, but I am starting to understand the requirements for getting purposeful answers now.

I meant is there a way of seeing the summary for ALL the expired ads the same as the active ads that show at a glance (as is typically the case with a “summary”) the total times shown/clicked and CTR the same as the active ads or is the process always going to be clicking on each ad one by one, copying and pasting the information into a third-party application to create our own summary?

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Hello,
    You didn’t ask for a summary of stats, you simply asked if expired adverts had stats you could view.
    Yes they have, by clicking ‘stats’ behind each advert title you can see it’s stats. As visible in your screenshot.

There is no summary of stats for disabled/expired adverts.
    If you’re compiling a report, perhaps it’s useful to export the stats. You can do so from the stats dashboard (near the bottom) for each advert. This will provide a CSV file.

tgl
    Badges:

Appreciated, thanks

tgl
    Badges:

This thread can be closed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in