Where can I check the number of posts where the banner is showing?

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Advert Statistics Where can I check the number of posts where the banner is showing?

Hello, I hope you can help me.
    I have a content website (with more than 2000 articles) and I’ve been adding up (manualy) different banners of brands that we work with. Now, I need to send feedback to the clients and I want to show the number of articles where their banner is showing.
    Ej: Your banner is showing in 30 posts

Is there a place where I can find this statistic?

Thanks!!

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

The flexible nature of AdRotate also means that AdRotate doesn’t track where the advert doesn’t show up, just that it does show up.
    So if you add an advert to a bunch of articles or categories, that won’t show up specifically in the stats. Just the numbers go up.

You could ofcourse compile such a list yourself as you add adverts to the site.

Ok, thank you very much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Where can I check the number of posts where the banner is showing?’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in