Where can I check the number of posts where the banner is showing?

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Advert Statistics Where can I check the number of posts where the banner is showing?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  antonia@laderasur.cl 2 months, 1 week ago.

Hello, I hope you can help me.
    I have a content website (with more than 2000 articles) and I’ve been adding up (manualy) different banners of brands that we work with. Now, I need to send feedback to the clients and I want to show the number of articles where their banner is showing.
    Ej: Your banner is showing in 30 posts

Is there a place where I can find this statistic?

Thanks!!

Arnan
    Badges:

The flexible nature of AdRotate also means that AdRotate doesn’t track where the advert doesn’t show up, just that it does show up.
    So if you add an advert to a bunch of articles or categories, that won’t show up specifically in the stats. Just the numbers go up.

You could ofcourse compile such a list yourself as you add adverts to the site.

Ok, thank you very much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Where can I check the number of posts where the banner is showing?’ is closed to new replies.