Won't allow update

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Won't allow update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan de Gans 2 days, 22 hours ago.

ccbeacon
    Badges:

I am trying to update my plugin on coshoctonbeacontoday.com

Our site is currently on AdRotate Professional 4.18.1 (WordPress 5.2.3) I guess maybe our license ran out and that is why it won’t update?

That said, did there used to be a lifetime plan or renewing plan? Because in “My Account”, it shows the license purchase as being in 2015. But the Ad Rotate Pro 4.18.1 is from January 2019. So if our last purchase was 2015, we wouldn’t have been able to update in January. I thought we had set it up to be able to keep active. We have been using AdRotate Pro for many years (from before 2015).

I just need to figure out what’s going on, so I can get the plugin up to date.

Please let me know if you need other info from me.

ccbeacon
    Badges:

Also I do see the info that says “[note] If your license starts with 102, get version 5.2.1 to receive further updates”

My license does start with 102, but how do I download 5.2.1?

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

In the update system it’ll say that your license is expired if it is. There is a note in the changelog tab and a line in the Plugins/update page.
    If your license starts with 102, chances are that it is indeed expired. Most of those licenses were sold in the last 4-5 years.

If you haven’t been notified of this yet you will be soon via email. My server is catching up with expiry notifications over the next few weeks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in