WPMU Show Ads On Multiple Sites

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support WPMU Show Ads On Multiple Sites

marycanady
    Badges:

I just bought Adrotate Pro/Developer to run ads on multiple sites on my wordpress mu/wordpress multisite/wpmu installation. I had found a “how to” earlier on how to do this and cannot find it. Can someone please point me to this resource?

Thanks!

Mary

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

marycanady
    Badges:

I think I found it here in my own browser history:

https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/set-up-a-multisite-advertising-network/

After spending $200 for the pro developer plugin, I was expecting a bit more help than just a link to the main manuals page.

Mary

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Hi Mary,

But did you not find the manual you vaguely described on that page? As it is on there.
    So you got what you asked for in one go.

But if you prefer, next time, I’ll waste your time by first asking what you saw exactly and on which site. I could then also ask what you’re trying to do. And as a result spend 3 or 4 posts and perhaps one or two days figuring out exactly what you want before pointing you to the same page. Works just as well for me πŸ™ƒ

Anyway, thanks for getting a license and if you have any further questions I’ll be happy to help of-course. You can also send your questions via the email form in your dashboard for an even quicker response – Which is of-course part of the Pro license you bought πŸ₯³

marycanady
    Badges:

Seriously?

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

No, not seriously πŸ˜‰
    Do you have any further questions?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in