Have you always wanted an attractive online presence other than Facebook or LinkedIn? You should have a good looking profile website built in HTML5/CSS.
Out of stock
Have you always wanted an attractive online presence other than Facebook, LinkedIn or some blog on a blogging service? You should have a good looking profile website built in HTML5/CSS consisting of one to four pages.
You can use your professional looking website on job interviews or use it as a business card for your friends and colleagues. Profile websites are useful to support your social media, or add that extra ‘oomph’ to your LinkedIn profile.
I’ll make sure the website works in all major browsers and looks professional.
This product is per page. If you want your website to have more pages, order more pages. The minimum is one page. Typically you’ll want 2 or 3 pages. Each with a specific focus.
Common website structure:
Pick any of the following focusses for each page.
- Primary page: Introduction to who you are.
- Secondary page: Portfolio/Gallery/Travel/Work page showcasing the relevant focus of the page.
- Tertiary page: Another portfolio/gallery/travel/work page usually with a different focus as the secondary page.
- Final page: Facebook widget/Contact options/Donation/Support page.
BEFORE YOU ORDER:
- You’ll need working (basic) webhosting that supports HTML1.
- A domain name registered and linked to said webhosting2.
- Text for the content3.
- A general idea of what you want your website to tell people.
- High resolution photos of you or relevant subjects for the pages.
Note: This service is NOT meant to build large and complex websites. If you’re looking for a simple but professional approach to give people a way to learn a bit more about you and contact you, then this service is what you want.
1 If you need help with webhosting I can advise you.
2 Choose your domain name wisely. If you don’t know where to buy one, I can advise you.
3 I can rewrite your text to have a better flow or wording if needed.