Access manuals, explanations, and short tutorials here for pretty much every function, feature and option for AdRotate.
- Installing AdRotate on your website
- Upgrading AdRotate to AdRotate Pro
- Upgrade AdRotate Pro to a newer version
- Network activation
Configuration and Usage
- Manage Adverts
- Manage Groups
- Manage Schedules
- Manage banner images
- Show adverts on your website
- Archive Adverts
Get AdRotate Professional
- Enable Advertisers
- Couple adverts to advertisers
- Advertiser Dashboard Setup
- Advertiser Dashboard Customisation
On this page and underlying manuals, a bunch of terms are used. Most common terms are explained below.
AdRotate is managed from the Dashboard.
You, the user of AdRotate, are the publisher. You publish ads.
People/entities advertising on your site are advertisers (this includes Google Adsense and such like).
People visiting your website are visitors. Who click adverts or ads.
Adverts will get impressions from being displayed and clicks from being clicked.
Lookups are used for Geo Targeting and contain the location of the visitor.