AdRotate Pro, like most other plugins, will receive updates from time to time.
Once you’ve purchased a license for AdRotate Pro you can download the required files via your account on this website.
Automatically via the dashboard
Automatic updates are offered once you activate your license. The updates will be visible in your WordPress dashboard, similar to any other plugin on the plugins page or the WordPress update dashboard.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Dashboard > Updates.
- Click the Check Again button near the top.
If you are sure an update is available, but it doesn’t show up – you can also click the Check for Update button in AdRotate Pro > Settings > Maintenance to poke the server for new update information.
- When the update shows up, select the AdRotate Pro plugin and click to install the update. This may take a few seconds.
Manually via (s)FTP
- Download the latest version of AdRotate Pro from your account
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and disable AdRotate Pro from the plugins page.
- Access your hosting account using your favourite (s)FTP client.
- Navigate to /wp-content/plugins/ (or wherever you keep your plugins)
- On your computer, unzip adrotate-pro.zip file on your computer and upload the resulting adrotate-pro folder to the plugins folder.
- Log back in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the Plugins dashboard page.
- Re-activate AdRotate Professional.
- When activated, you should run the updater from Settings > Maintenance, near the bottom of the page.
As a service
If you don’t know how to update AdRotate Pro on your website or you simply do not want to deal with that yourself, take a look at the Update Service. This professional service takes away the worries and hassle and usually takes only 1 to 2 business days to complete. Get AdRotate updated for you!
However, most people can manage updating AdRotate Professional with the above instruction. In many cases installing the update only takes a few minutes. Follow the steps above for a smooth procedure.