Installing my plugins in WordPress and Classic Press is very straight forward and easy to do. Usually it takes only a few minutes.
After you’ve completed your purchase you’ll receive an email with your download links. You can also find your downloads in your account in the top right of this website.
Free downloads are available through the product pages of each applicable plugin.
- Login to your Wordpress dashboard and navigate to the Plugins page.
- On the Plugins page click Add New and select Upload.
- Upload the plugin zip file (For example: payment-gateway-stats.zip) file and wait for Wordpress to tell you it’s finished.
This may take a few seconds.
- Once done navigate to the Plugins page once more.
- Activate the plugin you’ve just uploaded.
It’ll be listed between all the other plugins.
- When activated and depending on the plugin you can look under the plugin name and see a few links. If the plugin has settings you’ll see a Settings link there as well as a link to my website where you can get support.
Not every plugin has settings.
And that’s it! Enjoy!