A update re-doing the dashboard a bit. Some tweaks to the internals and a few bug fixes for the dashboard. Let me know what you think about the new dashboard.
On the reports server a few tweaks have been made so that reported domains are included a bit quicker into the blocklist.
Less reports are now needed to have the domain included.
Changes for 2.4.1
Read more »
- [new] Added help tabs
- [fix] Some dashboard notifications not showing up correctly
- [fix] Removed double html and css classes for errors
- [change] Improved compatibility with WordPress
- [change] Api updates
- [change] Re-arranged the dashboard
Recently I’ve rewritten en re-released the fairly popular Analytics Spam Blocker. Originally created by Luke Williamson. He didn’t want to continue the project so I asked if I could take over and he agreed 🙂
Not being updated for a while there was a bunch of stuff to do, I’ve optimised the plugin a bit and rewritten a bunch of stuff to make it work with more modern WordPress versions – Though Lukes code was nice and not much needed to be done there.
More importantly. With the spawning of new bots and referral spam every day, a common complaint was that new domains to block weren’t included in the plugin fast enough. With my new version this is mostly negated by an automatic reporting system.Read more »