Another important, albeit smaller than the last. This update fixes a number of quirks and silly bugs including the false message that certain licenses are expired.Read more »
Geo Targeting Cookies have been replaced with actual sessions which caused another bug for the recently included duplicate advert feature, and that got fixed too.
A small update fixing a few quirks in the dashboard. Optimizing a few workflows and overall has a lot of small changes in the background of the plugin. A useful update to stay current with features and how they work. A number of manuals on my website have been updated over the last 2 weeks as well.Read more »
An important update for managing assets. The Media Manager is finally able to upload and unpack zip files.
This means that, if you want to, you can now simply upload the zip file from your advert and have AdRotate Professional set up the files.
Piwik support got replaced with proper Matomo Analytics support. And a number of quirks and bugs have been fixed.Read more »
A small update for No-Bot Registration including some important changes. The dashboard has been moved to the Tools menu. And the blacklist now actually works. In certain combinations of settings it would let wrong-doers through. But not anymore!Read more »
This is an important update which aims to add more diversity to your adverts. I’ve added a basic filter to prevent adverts from showing more than once on the same page. Also the advert error states have been improved a bit with more clear notifications.Read more »
This update removes a lot of unused debug code. Which overall should improve the speed of the plugin a bit (just a tiny bit). Also the installation script has been optimised to better check for existing tables. And more visibly the dashboard widgets got fixed and should now show up correctly.Read more »
Some fixes to the dashboard, a lot of tweaks and minute changes. And a bunch of background code got cleaned up. The AdRotate Pro page got redone along with some other changes.Read more »
A maintenance update fixing a few quirks on the dashboard. And for your convenience a few more error checks for adverts have been added. If something goes wrong with creating or updating adverts. AdRotate Pro can now tell you about it even better.Read more »
Someone noticed a missing semi-colon in the CSS output, causing some weird behaviour on some themes. This has been fixed as well.
This started as a quick patch for deleting Adverts, but once I got going and dove into the code a bit deeper to fix the renaming mistake I made in an earlier update I found a bunch more quirks. AdRotate Geo was acting up again and generally what was going to be a small patch turned into a full update with many tweaks and improvements.Read more »
A small update with some edits and tweaks for the dashboard and a fix for a potential security flaw. This has been fixed to minimise any risk. So please update as soon as possible.Read more »
Updating is easy and effortless, it only takes a few minutes.