This update has many bugfixes and tweaks to make your overall user experience better. Many bugs have been tested by users already in their specific use case. Mostly to support older or less common PHP versions. Next to that, a big request over the last few months was to make widgets great again… So AdRotate Professional 5.7 has that. Great widgets.Read more »
This update adds the ability to track ‘pageviews’ for RSS/Atom feeds. Improved WooCommerce downloads tracking and some small tweaks and updates.Read more »
This update again focuses on streamlining the AdRotate Professional experience and improves a number of things in the dashboard. But more importantly it fixes the date pickers end dates and localization. We’re reversing to the old system that uses dd-mm-yyyy instead of named months. Another important change is the update routine going forward. More below.Read more »
A small update fixing a few quirks in the dashboard. Optimizing a few workflows and overall has a lot of small changes in the background of the plugin. A useful update to stay current with features and how they work. A number of manuals on my website have been updated over the last 2 weeks as well.Read more »
An important update for managing assets. The Media Manager is finally able to upload and unpack zip files.
This means that, if you want to, you can now simply upload the zip file from your advert and have AdRotate Professional set up the files.
Piwik support got replaced with proper Matomo Analytics support. And a number of quirks and bugs have been fixed.Read more »
This is an important update which aims to add more diversity to your adverts. I’ve added a basic filter to prevent adverts from showing more than once on the same page. Also the advert error states have been improved a bit with more clear notifications.Read more »
Some fixes to the dashboard, a lot of tweaks and minute changes. And a bunch of background code got cleaned up. The AdRotate Pro page got redone along with some other changes.Read more »
A maintenance update fixing a few quirks on the dashboard. And for your convenience a few more error checks for adverts have been added. If something goes wrong with creating or updating adverts. AdRotate Pro can now tell you about it even better.Read more »
Someone noticed a missing semi-colon in the CSS output, causing some weird behaviour on some themes. This has been fixed as well.
Another small update with some edits and tweaks for the dashboard and some other things that happen in the background. AdRotate now uses WordPress’ its built in mobile detection instead of the more bulky Mobile Detect. A lot of old code has been removed from features that have long been removed or replaced.Read more »
This started as a quick patch for deleting Adverts, but once I got going and dove into the code a bit deeper to fix the renaming mistake I made in an earlier update I found a bunch more quirks. AdRotate Geo was acting up again and generally what was going to be a small patch turned into a full update with many tweaks and improvements.Read more »