Tag Archives: free

AdRotate Switch 1.8 available now

It’s been a few months. And AdRotate Switch finally got updated to work with current and near future versions of AdRotate and AdRotate Pro.

The import scripts have been tested to work with current and the next versions of AdRotate (Pro)! Also some older versions are no longer supported due to changes internally to AdRotate and AdRotate Pro.

The dashboard got updated as well as translations.

Changelog

  • Updated for AdRotate Pro 4.17
  • Updated for AdRotate 4.14
  • Dashboard tweaks
  • Updated social links

AdRotate Free 4.13.3 – Available now!

Updated all social links to point to the right Facebook Page. Re-arranged some strings and dashboard elements. Checked and verified that stats were accurate (since a bug in AdRotate Pro was fixed for a stats related issue). As far as I can see, it still works 🙂

Some reports that the schedule impression and/or click limit doesn’t work have been tested. I can find no such issue. All adverts disable/expire when they should.

Changelog

  • [fix] Social links pointing to the right page
  • [change] Dashboard tweaks
  • [change] Help tab links

A beautiful view, under a beautiful sky. I went for a ride around southern Negros in the Philippines earlier this week.

AdRotate Free 4.13.2 – Available now!

Updated the dashboard and made a few tweaks in the background so the plugin works better. Fixed a weird bug on PHP5.6 servers. If you run into other PHP warnings or errors, let me know as soon as possible so a fix can be investigated and applied.

Telegram proved to be useless as a chat/social media option so that has been removed. If you want to chat, use Facebook instead. That’s the fastest option for premium support or a quick question. Though this is aimed more to users of AdRotate Professional.

Changes

  • [fix] T_STRING error on activation on PHP5.6
  • [fix] Social links pointing to the wrong facebook account
  • [change] Removed Telegram as a contact option

Accidental discharge

Earlier this week I installed a USB socket on my motorbike and promptly discharged my battery while testing it. It took a while to figure out and re-charge…