A small update for No-Bot Registration including some important changes. The dashboard has been moved to the Tools menu. And the blacklist now actually works. In certain combinations of settings it would let wrong-doers through. But not anymore!
A small update improving internationalisation a bit. Adding more translation files and better support for them. All translation files have been updated to include all current strings in the plugin.
This is an important update which aims to add more diversity to your adverts. I’ve added a basic filter to prevent adverts from showing more than once on the same page. Also the advert error states have been improved a bit with more clear notifications.
This update removes a lot of unused debug code. Which overall should improve the speed of the plugin a bit (just a tiny bit). Also the installation script has been optimised to better check for existing tables. And more visibly the dashboard widgets got fixed and should now show up correctly.
Some fixes to the dashboard, a lot of tweaks and minute changes. And a bunch of background code got cleaned up. The AdRotate Pro page got redone along with some other changes.
A maintenance update fixing a few quirks on the dashboard. And for your convenience a few more error checks for adverts have been added. If something goes wrong with creating or updating adverts. AdRotate Pro can now tell you about it even better.
Someone noticed a missing semi-colon in the CSS output, causing some weird behaviour on some themes. This has been fixed as well.
Another small update with some edits and tweaks for the dashboard and some other things that happen in the background. AdRotate now uses WordPress’ its built in mobile detection instead of the more bulky Mobile Detect. A lot of old code has been removed from features that have long been removed or replaced.
This started as a quick patch for deleting Adverts, but once I got going and dove into the code a bit deeper to fix the renaming mistake I made in an earlier update I found a bunch more quirks. AdRotate Geo was acting up again and generally what was going to be a small patch turned into a full update with many tweaks and improvements.
A small update with some edits and tweaks for the dashboard and a fix for a potential security flaw. This has been fixed to minimise any risk. So please update as soon as possible.
Updating is easy and effortless, it only takes a few minutes.
This is an important update for security, but also adds the long overdue support for ads.txt. A number of smaller bugfixes for Geo Targeting, Multisite networks and some improvements to the dashboard are included as well. Update as soon as possible to get these fixes and ads.txt support.
A couple of days ago a potential vulnerability was discovered for users with privileged access to your dashboard. Emphasis on potential.